My devotional book today was all about being thankful to God. The “assignment” portion was to list ten things for which I am grateful:
1. Excedrin Migraine 🙂
2. Our morning play date
3. Our evening dinner company
4. My hubby
5. My son
7. Sunshine (even on a 30* day)
8. My dog and cat
9. Our new humidifier that has eliminated my morning sore throat
10. Sweet iced tea
What ten things are you grateful for right now?
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
3 thoughts on “Ten Things”
What a great assignment! It always helps to put things into perspective and show that there really are way more positives in your life than negative!
Hmmm…so 10 things…
1 – Morning smiles from my girlies
2 – Hot showers
3 – My fabulous husband
4 – A 65 degree day in January in Nebraksa =)
5 – A job
6 – Good food on the table each night
7 – A wonderful nanny
8 – My super cool dad who watches the girls 1 day a week
9 – A vehicle still under bumper to bumper warranty
10 – My pugs!!
1. You! You're seriously the most thoughtful friend I have. And I'm not even your BEST friend, so it just goes to show what a thoughtful person you are. You even care about us lower-tier friends. lol
2. My husband. He's been so patient with me the last few months. And tolerant. I have a lot to learn from him.
3. My son. He's so cute, even when he's being grumpy and toddlery.
4. My soon-to-be daughter. Even though she keeps kicking me. Enjoy it while it lasts, kiddo!
5. Amazon.com. They have everything!
6. Fioricet. Since I can't take Excedrin Migraine.
7. Cole slaw from Chick-Fil-A.
8. My small group girls.
9. Just my whole life. Recently, I've been thinking back a lot on how crummy life was growing up and how little I expected for myself. I'm so grateful God expected more for me!
10. So I'm grateful for God. He's got more confidence in me than I've ever had in myself.
P.S.- One time I called Excedrin just to tell them how great Excedrin Migraine was—that it worked better than my prescription stuff—and they sent me a bunch of coupons for free Excedrin products! Just, you know, in case you have a minute and want some free stuff. 🙂
Excedrin Migraine. Oh yes. I'm actually about to go take some of that myself. Good call.
Just catching up on reading blogs after a many-month hiatus. Reading about your recent struggles of faith makes my heart hurt for you. I'm so glad that you're in a better place now. Would still love to have you come up for a visit any time!