I gave up on my reading list last year. I kept reading, but I quit posting the titles. I hope to do better this year!
Again, sometimes I read deep, thought-provoking books. Other times I read “escapist” fiction. I tend to read at night, waiting for the inevitable 11:30 – midnight cry session, during naptime, and any other time I can steal a few moments for myself.
1. “Immanuel’s Veins” by Ted Dekker
2. “One Thousand Gifts” by Ann Voskamp
3. “Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride” by Sandra D. Bricker
4. “The Body Departed” by JR Rain
5. “Elvis Has Not Left the Building” by JR Rain
6. “Viva Las Vegas” by Gemma Halliday