Baby · birth story · waiting

Nothing Yet

Doctor scheduled the induction for Saturday at 9am.

Then he changed his mind.

S has another appointment Monday.

If Baby isn’t here by then they will schedule a time to induce for real.

We’re all very tired…if you want to pray, pray for a natural (non-induced) labor…everyone is ready (except, apparently, Baby, who must know there’s 6 inches of snow on the ground and it’s 12 degrees outside)…

Thanks 🙂

4 thoughts on “Nothing Yet

  1. smart baby, I would want to stay in the warmth too! I hope baby comes without being induced…so exciting and nerve wracking! I hope the baby comes this weekend! 🙂


  2. Just getting caught up! So exciting! Can't believe you are SO close to the big day. Just relax and try to focus on your hubby. You won't have a lot (heck…you won't have any!) time to just be lazy and focus on eachother like this for a while.

    I have to admit I agree with baby! Cold weather does not sound appealing at all!! LOL



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s