Much thanks to Kelley and BB for the Kreativ Blogger award today. I’ve had a really bad day, and this is making it better!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
Okay…#1, #2 & #3 are DONE!
#4: Seven things you may not know about me:
1. I have a 45-55 minute commute each way every day. That alone makes me want to quit my job when Baby arrives – who wants to spend almost 2 hours a day in a car seat?
2. I love the kids I teach and most of the people I work with and I love teaching – but I hate my job.
3. I hope when I take next semester off I can write something. For publication. So I can quit commuting 55 minutes each way to a job I hate.
4. I’m usually not this negative, but I had a bad day. A really bad day. But not adoption related!!
5. The person I’m most excited to meet our child (other than us) is my brother.
6. I think men can gain or loose attractiveness based on how they treat people and what comes out of their mouths. Hence, Harrison Ford was MUCH more attractive when he was a devoted husband and father, not a cheating slob.
7. That thing in your brain that warns you, “Don’t say this out loud!!!”. You know what I’m talking about? Yeah, I don’t have one of those!!
#5 & #6: Nominate 7 Kreativ Blogs & link to them:
a) Denver Jen – I love hearing about her adventures as a brand new mommy!
b) Laura – even though she’s only posted twice! But she has an amazing story!
c) Erika – whose blog isn’t about adoption, but is Kreativ nonetheless
d) Confessions of a Waiting Mommy – she tells the truth and has a great style
e) Erica – gotta give Nolan’s mommy some love 🙂
f) Allie – how Kreativ to “hide” your newborn son’s name in a post!
g) BP – we’re due around the same time and it’s great having someone else “go through this” almost exactly at the same time
#7: I will post comments for these lovely women when I am finished here.
Thanks, again, ladies, for the nod. I don’t feel very creative most days, but I am definitely enjoying blogging!!